Managed Document Services
Managed Document Services take a comprehensive approach to understand your business processes – from a document’s initial generation to its end-of-life activity. The scalable process can include storage, retrieval, access control, remote access, audit control, security, backup, and disaster recovery – and can also support mandated privacy
regulations such as HIPPA, FACTA, Sarbanes Oxley, and Dodd Frank.
How Managed Document Services work:
- Assessment – Working directly with you, we analyze the workflows into, through, and out of your organization in order to understand precisely what business processes the document management solution needs to support.
- Design – Based on your current and future requirements, we can customize a document management environment from a hardware and software perspective in line with your business strategy.
- Implementation – Working on your schedule, we roll out the document management service – including training and installation – appropriately and with minimal interruptions to your business.
- Management – We actively manage your output environment and performance using monitoring tools and services.
- Optimization – We conduct ongoing improvement activities to maximize customer satisfaction.