Your documents contain within them the collective knowledge of your company. From business plans to financial information, you need a proven method for keeping your documents secure.
Our three-point solution includes Managed Document Services, Document Security, and Managed Print Services. Read on to discover how each one can help your organization keep your information protected from unauthorized access and loss.
Managed Document Services
Your business can’t afford to pay for waste. Managed Document Services is a proven method for understanding and taking control of your company’s business processes.
- Improve storage and retrieval methods.
- Control who can access your documents.
- Provide remote access for anytime/anywhere collaboration.
- Improve visibility with audit trails.
- Improve document and data security across your organization.
- Data backup and disaster recovery.
- Regulatory compliance support.
Today’s innovative office technologies have improved the way we create, store, and share information. But these increased capabilities have also created new security vulnerabilities and an urgent need to address them. To that end, many companies are turning to professional Document Security solutions to gain the level of protection they need to keep their collective knowledge secure.
- Network Security— Secure your network infrastructures and keep unauthorized users from accessing your data via your imaging devices.
- User Authentications— Keep print jobs from releasing prematurely to print trays. Control who can access your devices.
- Hard Disk Drive Protection— Data encryption, job overwrite, and secure HDD storage and disposal keep your information protected.
Managed Print Services
An unmanaged print environment can consume revenues at alarming rates. In fact, an assessment often reveals that document production costs up to 3% of annual earnings. Managed Print Services provides a solution by:
- Better placement and use of existing devices.
- Fleet right-sizing to eliminate underused and redundant devices.
- Print and activity tracking to gain visibility into volumes.
- Departmental limits on print volumes and color printing.
- Device maintenance and repair.
- Automatic reordering of consumables.
To learn more about Managed Document Services, Document Security and Managed Print Services from Capital Business Systems, contact us today!