For businesses in the fields of architecture, engineering and construction, wide format printing is becoming increasingly commonplace. Wide format documents are a necessary component within each of these industries, and many businesses are discovering the continued outsourcing of the printing of these documents is becoming an unnecessary burden on their pocketbooks.
To produce these documents, businesses have two choices: outsource the work every time they need a document printed to a print shop, or equip their business with a wide format printer and keep all of the printing in-house. While outsourcing may seem like the easiest solution, it quickly becomes costly and can put your projects behind schedule depending on the turnaround time of the print shop.
At Capital Business Systems, we can help you break down the total cost of ownership of these devices, and help you compare that with your existing wide format printing strategy. We can then make an informed recommendation in regards to how Capital Business Systems can help you save money while optimizing for efficiency. Benefits of bringing wide format printing in-house include:
- Lower cost of ownership when compared to medium-to-long term outsourcing costs.
- Ability to scan and digitize any wide format document.
- Understand the total cost-per-print over the devices lifetime with continual tracking.
- Complete control of print quality.
- Lowest Total Cost of Ownership for wide format printing devices.
- Eliminate turnaround time and possibilities of miscommunication with print shops.
These are just a few of the many reasons to explore investing in a wide format printer from Capital Business Systems. To learn more about how you can get started with wide format printing in your office, please contact us today!