Canon’s imagePROGRAF iPF770 and iPF670 Series delivers high-impact wide format versatility to the small volume printing sector.
From 24″ to 36″, Canon Has a Solution
From posters, enlargements and presentations to technical drawings and documents, Canon’s new wide format technology provides entry-level solutions at an affordable price. Read on to learn more.
5-Color Ink Technology
Canon’s imagePROGRAF iPF770 and iPF670 brings 5-Color ink technology to enterprises with low-volume, affordable wide format printing requirements.
- Four colorfast choices for high-impact color.
- Two matte black channels for the precise text, lines, and curves required for technical drawings and documents.
- A newly formulated magenta with wider spectrums in the red and orange range.
Discover built-in affordability delivered directly to you from Canon wide format technology:
- Wasted ink is an unnecessary expense you don’t need. The imagePROGRAF features a sub-ink tank that delivers the most efficient and cost-effective use of all available ink. And on-the-fly tank replacement means you won’t need to interrupt a job when ink tanks are empty.
- Economy Print Mode delivers an affordable cost-per-print option.
- Auto-rotation and nesting are designed to deliver low media waste.
Small Office Footprint
Many wide format printers take up a lot of real estate, making them impractical for small spaces. Canon’s imagePROGRAF iPF770 and iPF670 are designed with your small space in mind. The flush wall installation, front-panel operation, and top-loading feature make this wide format printer easily accessible, even in tight environments.
Versatile Software Solutions
The imagePROGRAF iPF770 and iPF670 Series of wide format printers deliver upgraded software solutions to streamline workflows, lower costs and improve productivity.
- imagePROGRAF Print Utility
- Direct Print & Share 2.0
- PosterArtist Lite
- Microsoft Office Print Plug-In
- Accounting Manager
- imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy